Pricing Artwork

All of the artwork submitted to the Show will be for sale. Participants are given the opportunity to price their artwork for sale. We strongly encourage students to price items at a reasonable price. We reserve the right to contact the artist to discuss the price if we think it is not viable. Please include email addresses and phone numbers.

 

  • Each piece is to be priced by the student and made available until the Show closes.
  • Prices will be reduced the last day of the sale.
  • Students receive 80% of the paid price. The other 20% of the sale remains with The Heard Museum Guild to (1) help defray the costs of the show, (2) provide school grants for classroom supplies, (3) support the Opening Night Student Reception for participating student artists, and (4) fund the students’ cash prizes.