All guides are responsible for obtaining their own substitutes if they are unable to conduct tours or Gallery Talks for which they are scheduled at the Heard Museum from September through May. Substitutes are to be reported to the Museum and Guild Las Guias schedulers a minimum of two weeks before the known absence.
Follow the directions below to find a substitute:
- Send an email to yourself using the email address listed for you as a Las Guias.
- On the Bcc (blind carbon copy line of your email program, enter firstname.lastname@example.org .
- In the subject line, add “I need a sub.”
- In the body of the email, give the details of what shift(s) you need covered including date and shift (AM, SS, or PM)
- Also in the body, add “Reply to” followed by your email address.
- When you receive an offer to cover your shift, reply to the person. Be sure to CC Evie Smith, email@example.com and Shaliyah Ben, firstname.lastname@example.org .
Our email system will only allow Las Guias members to send emails to one another, therefore you will not be receiving any unwanted emails.